- So, your kids are asking questions… or maybe you ‘caught’ your son playing doctor with his best buddy. Or maybe you are expecting #2 and just want to be prepared for the questions that you know are coming your way very soon.
- You want to be able to talk to your kids about anything, even–or especially–sex, but you don’t quite know where to start.
- You want some basic information, and you want it right away.
- But honestly, you’re a parent and parents are the busiest people around. This topic is important, but you just don’t have the time to read a 350 page parenting book right now.
Get your questions answered quickly. My 14 minute video on talking with your children about sex will give you basic information about what and when to talk–what’s the MOST important thing to know and say and do, and–best of all–it will help you feel confident about what you are doing. Faster even than the google search you’re contemplating, cheaper than buying a book, and you can do it all from the comfort of your own home. This video includes:
- The most important thing to know and do
- How and why parents are the best teachers
- Tips & Tricks
- Sample Phrases
- Recommended books for the kids
Beyond Birds and Bees Video – $9.99