- Or, maybe you ‘caught’ your son playing doctor with his best buddy. Or maybe you are expecting #2 and just want to be prepared for the questions that you know are coming your way very soon.
- You want to be able to talk to your kids about anything, even–or especially–sex, but you don’t quite know where to start.
- You want some basic information, and you want it right away.
- But honestly, you’re a parent and parents are the busiest people around. This topic is important, but you just don’t have the time to read a 350 page parenting book right now.
The Beyond Birds and Bees mini-book is parent-sized–just 16 pages! Based on the popular 3 hour Beyond Birds and Bees workshop, it covers the same great information, but in a very accessible format–flip to the page that talks about about your child’s age, and there’s an overview of normal behaviors, what to expect, and what parents need to know and do and teach. The section on talking to kids about sex is chock full of great advice on how and when and what to say. There’s also sample phrases AND suggestions on first steps to take. You will learn:
- Normal Sexual Behaviors, from toddlers to teenagers
- Red Flag Behaviors: when to worry and what to do
- What’s an “askable parent”, and how to be one
- Sample answers to typical questions
- Recommended books
- Questions to discuss with your spouse/partner
- First steps to take after reading the book
This mini-book is available for immediate download for $7.99. Buy it by clicking the button below.
Note: For the moment, the download link ONLY WORKS IN INTERNET EXPLORER. So when you get the link and password in your email you will need to use Internet Explorer to download your file.
Beyond Birds and Bees Mini-book – $7.99